Your Ad Here

Crucial Slide Guitar Blues

Posted by 5D | Sunday, October 12, 2008 | | 0 comments »



Crucial Slide Guitar Blues
MP3 320 kbps | Blues, Slide Guitar | 112 MB | ASIN: B0001CCXTI

Even if I was perplex at not founding Elmore James (a fan remains a fan), I was utterly surprised by the excellent quality of this disc. So I recommend it to All Blues and Slide Guitar fans. It's groovy, highly electric, very fiery.

Tracklist:
1. Johnny Winter - It's My Life, Baby (4:11)
2. Lil Ed & The Blues Imperials - Never Miss Your Water (4:18)
3. A.C. Reed with Bonnie Raitt - She's Fine (4:29)
4. Luther Allison - Give Me Back My Wig (4:45)
5. Elvin Bishop - I'm Gone (3:49)
6. Steady Rollin' Bob Margolin - The Same Thing (5:23)
7. Sonny Landreth - Taylor's Rock (3:59)
8. Kinsey Report - When the Church Burned Down (5:33)
9. Michael Hill's Blues Mob - She's Gone (4:31)
10. Corey Harris - Jack O'Diamonds (2:39)
11. Hound Dog Taylor & The Houserockers - The Sun Is Shining (5:32)
12. Dave Hole - Out of Here (3:10)

Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/153069598/Crucial_Slide_Guitar_Blues.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/153070003/Crucial_Slide_Guitar_Blues.part2.rar

0 comments